Header Ads

How do we live in this material world with the least attachment?

It is really a good question :)
You can control anything with your mind.
Conscious Mind and Subconscious Mind.
For example.,_1_…
Tell me
2 + 2 = ____?
You will say frequently 4.
How you can say 4. Because your Conscious Mind knows about it very well.
For example.,_2_…
Now you tell me
2+35*200–100 = _____?
are u calculating??
yes, without calculation we can not solve it?
Now you will ask me why?
Because (2+35*200–100) this is not stored in your mind and your Conscious Mind will ask your Subconscious Mind for the answer then after calculation you will say the correct answer.
So, I am not saying you to learn math if you want least attachment with this world. I want you to understand this concept of mind. You can read this book given below hope it will help you:


1.) The Power of your Subconscious Mind

BOOK LINK TO BUY FROM AMAZON : -

Keep motivated yourself :) and start reading self-motivational books. Make your life interesting and meaningful. for motivational books you can visit my website (www.xraypixy.com) these books are easily available on amazon

No comments

Powered by Blogger.